National Instruments equips engineers and scientists, across industries and academia, with tools that accelerate research and innovation. NI provides easy-to-use software and reconfigurable hardware platforms that enables both academicians & researchers in their teaching & research interests. These tools can be used for providing a hands-on, experiential learning to students and also for implementing research ideas faster.
If you missed out the Engineering Education & Research Seminar, explore the latest innovative technologies that equip students with skills to succeed in research & industry. With live demos, videos and presentations, we covered the following topics:
- Graphical System Design
- Role of Software defined hardware systems in research and teaching
- Exploring Data Acquisition & Signal processing using LabVIEW
- An integrated approach to teach Circuits & Electronics
- Theory -> Simulation -> Implementation -> PCB
- Prototyping Control Systems, Mechatronics & Robotics Applications
- Software Defined Radio – Applications in Teaching & Research
- Power Systems, Electrical Machines & Power Electronics – Teaching & Research
- Measurement & Instrumentation
- Other Data Acquisition & Control Applications
- Structural Testing, Condition Monitoring, NVH Analysis and Engine Research
Upcoming Event Details: *more details following soon
- Date : June, 2017
- Time : 08:30AM to 12:30PM
- Venue: University of Pretoria,
Who should attend ?
- Faculty and research scholars from Electronics / Electrical / Instrumentation / Communication / Mechatronics / Biomedical branches will get the most out of this seminar.
- Faculty and research scholars from Mechanical / Civil / Aerospace / Chemical / Physics branches having a requirement for data acquisition and control will also find the sessions valuable.