Thank you for attending the 2012 National Instruments Technical Symposium.
Featured below are links to the presentations during the event that include NI technical presentations, guest keynote presentations and additional resources pertaining to the 2012 NI Technical Symposium.
Kindly click on the links below to view the presentations.
- Keynote Presentation: Accelerating Innovation and Discovery with Graphical System Design
- Using PXI for Complex Data Acquisition Systems and High End Measurements
- What's New in CompactRIO for Embedded Control and Monitoring
- Hardware-in-the-Loop and Real-Time Testing Techniques
- Making the move to LabVIEW Real-Time and LabVIEW FPGA Programming
- Power Measurements 101
- Introduction to Object-Orientated Programming in LabVIEW
- New Platforms and Technologies for Teaching and Research (Academic Session)
- Mr. Juan Brink, Senior Electronic Engineer, Xcalibur Airborne Geophysics
- Mr. Jeremy Green, Senior Researcher, CSIR Centre for Mining Innovation
- Mr. Stephen Marais, Head, Robotics and Agents Research Laboratory, Department of Mechanical Engineering, University of Cape Town
NI PXI and Modular Instrumentation
- Configure a PXI System Online
- Download the next generation test system developer's guide
- Explore available modular instruments
- Download NI Testand
NI Data Acquisition
NI DIAdem- Advanced Analysis and Reporting
NI Signal Conditioning Express
- What is NI Signal Conditioning Express?
- Learn more about the benefits of NI Signal Conditioning Express
Embedded Control and Monitoring
- Configure a Compact RIO System Online
- Explore NI Wireless Sensor Networks
- Download the Compact RIO Developer's Guide
- Discover the latest Vision technologies
NI Vector Network Analyzer