Boosting Technological Knowledge
One of the our challenges in today's world is to increase the number of children and students interested in pursuing careers related to science and engineering. Furthermore, to ensure the excellency and relevancy of engineering graduates and their competitiveness in the global marketplace, it is critical to improve the quality of teaching.
To address these needs, our Planet NI Academic Collaboration Program is committed to encouraging and promoting science, technology, engineering and mathematics among children, youth and education-oriented institutions by equipping them with National Instruments technology. Since the establishment of Planet NI, National Instruments has been working with students and academic institutions in Cameroon, Ghana, Uganda, Nigeria and South Africa.
Areas of support:
- Provide training for educators and teachers
- Create and design teaching curriculum for childen and youth
- Conducting free events on campus to drive inspiration and empowerment of students
- Access to software and other development tools for schools, groups and institutions for educational purposes
- Collaborate and implement NI technology in the classrooms
If you would like to discuss ways in which we can help bring industry leading technologies to your staff and students, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can organise a discussion with a Planet NI representative.