NI LabVIEW Developer Days offers a range of technical sessions targeted at existing users of LabVIEW wishing to improve their skills and be exposed to best practice for larger and more complex application development.
As labview finds its way into more complex systems, the need to ensure these are properly architected for maximum performance and ease of maintenance becomes more critical. We will be sharing several architectures aimed at addressing these concerns. Guest speakers will also be sharing their experience of developing for mission critical systems, as well as very distributed systems.
While the topics discussed will be of a more advanced nature, those just starting out with LabVIEW will also benefit from attending and will be exposed to the possible uses of LabVIEW on Larger projects.
- What's New in LabVIEW 2012
- Tips & Tricks to Speed LabVIEW Development
- Extend Your Skills to LabVIEW Real-Time & FPGA
- Architectural Considerations for robust remote networked data acquisition
- Considerations for Architecting High Reliability Systems
- Data Communcations in LabVIEW
- LabVIEW Advanced Design Templates and Sample Progects
Locations and Dates | Click on one of the locations below to register