News Releases | View all
- NI and PTC Collaborate to Bring IoT Education to the Engineering Classroom
NI and PTC announced a new Internet of Things (IoT) teaching approach with a suite of advanced tools.
- NI Announces Baseband Model of Second-Generation Vector Signal Transceiver to Address the Most Demanding Transceiver Test Applications
New baseband Vector Signal Transceiver has 12X the bandwidth, a 50 percent smaller footprint and a larger user-programmable ...
- NI Demonstrates Wideband 5G Waveform Generation and Measurement Technology for 5G Test Applications
Technology demonstration at IMS 2017 features signal generation and analysis of waveforms representative of both the Verizon 5GTF and 3GPP New Radio physical layers.
- NI Unveils the Next Generation of LabVIEW
NI Unveils the Next Generation of LabVIEW LabVIEW NXG 1.0 delivers the productivity of LabVIEW to nonprogrammers. AUSTIN, Texas – May 23, 2017 – NIWeek – NI (Nasdaq: NATI) , the provider of platform-based ...
- NI Integrates Time Sensitive Networking (TSN) Into the CompactDAQ Platform
New 4- and 8-slot Ethernet chassis deliver time-based synchronization over Ethernet to the CompactDAQ platform for distributed measurement and test ...
- NI Announces First SDR for 28 GHz Research Targeted at 3GPP and Verizon 5G Standards
New series of 28 GHz radio heads for the mmWave Transceiver System creates the first commercially available full transceiver of its kind.
- NI Helps Lower Cost of Designing and Deploying Test Systems With ATE Core Configurations
New system components and rack assembly help simplify standardization, reduce integration risk and decrease time to ...
- NI Lowers Cost of Wireless Device Production Test With Updates to the Wireless Test System
The new version of instrument software features support for the latest wireless connectivity standards such as 802.11ax, Bluetooth 5, ZigBee and Z-Wave.
- NI Announces New Multichannel Mixed-Signal Instruments to Lower Cost and Size of Automated Test Systems
New PXI-based dual-channel arbitrary waveform generators and 8-channel oscilloscope help build smarter test systems.
- National Instruments Reports Record Revenue for a First Quarter of $300 Million
National Instruments Reports Record Revenue for a First Quarter of $300 Million 9 percent year over year order growth and strong operating leverage Q1 2017 Highlights Revenue of $300 million, up 5 percent ...
Instrumentation Newsletter is an award-winning quarterly print publication that provides in-depth product and technology information for developing test, control, and design applications.
NI News is an award-winning, semimonthly, English-language e-newsletter featuring developer resources, news, events, and training information. There are more than 15 regional, local-language versions of NI News, featuring local events, news, and developer resources.